Launching a new group on BigTent? Here are 8 things you’ll want to do before sending out those invites.
1. Set up your membership form.
- Go to manage > invite members > member types and forms.
- Learn more: Video & Guide: How do I collect information from my members upon registration?
2. Set up you new invitation and new member welcome letters.
- Go to manage > invite members > new invitation settings.
- Learn more: Video & Guide: How to Customize Member Invitations.
3. Set up renewals if your group has members renew.
- Go to manage > invite members > renewal settings.
- Learn more:How do I set up automatic renewals on BigTent?
4. Set up payments on BigTent.
- Go to manage > accounting > settings.
- Learn more:How does BigTent disburse funds to my group?
5. Set up your BigTent public page.
- Go to manage > Group Public page.
- Learn more: Video: What is the Group Public Page? What’s on it?
6. Customize the look and feel of your group.
- Choose a color theme. Go to manage > customization.Learn more: How do I change the theme color or background color of my group?
- Feature content on the group’s home page. Learn more: Video & Guide: How do I feature photos, news, polls, or a video on the Buzz page?
- Go to manage > group information to edit information, group picture, and other settings. Learn more: Where do I add or edit information about my group?
- List your group’s leadership team for members to see. Learn more: Video: Assigning Leadership Titles
7. Post a forum message to welcome your members.
8. Send invites to your members.
- Go to manage > invite members and add or invite your members now.
Check out these helpful guides and FAQs about inviting members to your group:
As always, please go to support.bigtent.com to find answers to any additional questions, or contact us at email@example.com.
The BigTent Team