Did you know you can control how many emails your receive from your BigTent group? Whether you want a daily digest of forum activity, or get notified for every new post, you can control it all in your email settings.
Here’s what you do:
1) Go to “my bigtent” >> email settings.
2) The different communication channels are listed across the top: Forums, News, Classifieds, Deals, BigTent Blink, Personal. Choose which channel you’d like to change the settings for.
3) In Forums, you will see the forums listed on the left and “How I’m Notified” settings on the right. Select the checkbox of the forum you’d like to edit notification settings for and select the setting in the “Change Notification to” drop-down. Options include web-only (no-emails), Email daily digest, Email every topic and comment.
4) In News, you will see your BigTent group(s) listed on the left and the “How I’m Notified” option drop-down on the right. Select your notification setting from the drop-down for each group. Options include email every entry, web-only (no email), and daily digest.
5) In Deals, you can choose whether you’d like BigTent to email you exclusive deals and promotions available only to BigTent members.
6) Make sure to save your changes!
As always, please go to support.bigtent.com to find answers to any additional questions, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BigTent Team