Hello BigTent Group Leaders,
Group leaders can add FAQs or other helpful information for member on the “Help” page. This information is only visible to your group’s members and will not be published to your group’s Public Page.
You can use this space to answer common questions group members may have (e.g. What is the last day to renew my membership?), or share group policies such as instructions for refunds. You may also link to an external website to provide members with even more information.
To add your own FAQs or info to members:
1) Go to my groups > [group name] > manage > group information.
2) Scroll to the “Help Information” section.
3) Choose “Provide a link…” to refer members to an external website. Or choose “Add custom group help info” to manually enter your own FAQs or other info.
4) Click “Enable basic HTML formatting for Help Information content” if you would like to use HTML to format this section with links, textual formatting, etc.
5) Click “Preview” to see what members will see on the Help page.
6) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save” when finished.
The BigTent Team